Sunday, October 10, 2010
Saturday, October 9, 2010
OMG CAT PRINT DRESS.
Gotta work out some kinks and then this will be for sale.
It's so insanely hand done (each cat head is block printed individually) that if you want something custom with this print just email me.
(I believe in Collaborative Consumption so I'm open to trade or some sort of alternate payment)
Also check out the pillows in the background I made using lily print scraps from Mary Meyer Spring '11!!!!! I pretended like I had plans last night so I could stay in and get crafty.
A little faces print is available too. The cat heads have no faces but the human faces have no heads. It's weird.
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Saturday, October 2, 2010
1. Windmills in Palm Springs
2. The old Buick and Molly. Both deceased.
3. Pillows, pre-bed bug riddance
4. Troutman and Wyckoff. I forgot the Northeast Kingdom sign on the corner, but looks like it's closed in this drawing anyhow.
5. Shoes, also before I had to sack em all up.
6. Starr Street and beyond!
7. Me, sans nose, waiting for Taylor so we can go to Tandem. This room came with the perfectly rendered drawing of an envelope on the wall. Pretty cool. My entire wardrobe for the next month is black on the bed behind me.