Monday, December 12, 2011

match match


First image by me, second image by Chelsey Pettyjohn

Chelsey and I have had 6 hours of school together every week since the end of August, and at a certain point early-morning mandatory work time grows sluggish. We began sharing reference images, and it was fun to see the similarities and differences of drawing from the same source. Many of our images are of contemporary real-life people, and we had the genius idea to collaborate on an illustrated street style blog. The blog has yet to be realized, but one day it will happen.

Also, I haven't updated this blog in over 2 months because a lot has happened. Dylan moved in with me, I made a bunch of scarves, I did a textile & jewelry project with Kaye Blegvad, and now I'm working on a billion Etsy holiday orders. If you're following me on Instagram you can see bits & pieces of all this stuff since I may not update for another two months!