Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Gina & Leah Quilt

I posted these patterns a while ago in anticipation of this project I did with my neighbor/friend Gina. At the time I said we weren't going to make a quilt, but then when it came down to it that's what we ended up making. She did most of the making, really, because in real life I'm a reluctant seamstress and she's the expert quilter here. I did the patterns though!

Dylan took these beautiful photos and I'm so happy with how everything came out. We're planning on making some patchwork pillows together, likely this summer, so stay tuned if you're looking for something that's not quite as big an investment. The quilt's for sale in my Etsy here, along with some extra photos.

9 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I love the colours. I wish i had the patience to make a quilt! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorg and dylan's photos are anthropologie-esque.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, that is what we were going for! His photo game has been so on point recently.

      Delete
  3. dang Leah! this is great too. so many great things your working on. really makes a girl wanna go out and DO! beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thanks again!! you're so sweet. it DOES seem like I've been doing so much recently, or at least it's hitting the internet all at once. xoxo

      Delete